The Neon Fish Podcast is hosted by Keven Newsome. This podcast seeks to tell the stories of independent musicians, writers, and other creatives. The podcast is live streamed on YouTube at the time of recording. As a guest on the podcast you will be asked the following:
- What is your personal story?
- How has faith been a part of your story?
- How has the creative arts affected your story?
- What story are you trying to share through your project?
To be considered for the podcast, you must meet the following requirements:
- MUSICIANS – 1. Have at least 5 songs professionally produced and available to the public. 2. Be a verified artist on Spotify. 3. Be actively pursuing opportunities to further your exposure. (Gigs, social media, etc.)
- WRITERS – 1. Have at least one novel professionally edited, with a professional cover, and available to the public. 2. Have an established and updated web and social media presence. 3. Be actively pursuing opportunities to further your exposure.
- OTHER CREATIVES – Similar expectations apply. 1. Have a professionally produced product available to the public. 2. Have an established professional presence online. 3. Be actively pursuing opportunities to further your exposure.
If you fit this description, I’d love to talk with you! Please fill out the form below and I will contact you soon.
[contact-form-7 id="4324" title="Podcast Request"]